WaterTower music is excited to announce the availability of Deadwood: The Movie (Music from the HBO® Film), the soundtrack to Deadwood: The Movie.The album features 22 songs composed, arranged, and produced by Golden Globe nominated composers Reinhold Heil and Johnny Klimek, and includes the “Deadwood Main Title Theme.”
The Deadwood: The Movie (Music from the HBO® Film), album is now available and the track list is as follows:
1. Deadwood Main Title Theme David Schwartz
2. Trixie Accosts Hearst Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
3. Exist in Your Repertoire / Your Deepest Nature Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
4. Loch Lomond The Gem Saloon Piano Player
5 .Wild Bill / Finding Charlie Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
6. Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes The Gem Saloon Piano Player
7. I’ll Deliver Your Fucking Answer Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
8. Al Speaks with Caroline / Fisherman’s Haunting Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
9. Is That the Old Ship of Zion The Carson Creek Singers
10. Charlie’s Funeral Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
11. The Auction Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
12. Lynching Samuel Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
13. Body Count / Haunted by Our Thoughts Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
14. All Bleeding Stops Eventually / Tomorrow We Marry Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
15. Oh Promise Me The Gem Saloon Piano Player
16. Speed the Plow The Deadwood Wedding Band
17. Hearst Enters the Wedding Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
18. Money Musk The Deadwood Wedding Band
19. Beating Hearst Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
20. Chorus Jig The Deadwood Wedding Band
21. Jane Saves Bullock Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
22. Waltzing Matilda Reinhold Heil & Johnny Klimek
About Deadwood: The Movie
In this original movie based on David Milch’s acclaimed, Emmy®-winning HBO series “Deadwood,” the indelible characters of the show are reunited after a decade to celebrate South Dakota’s statehood. Former rivalries are reignited, alliances are tested and old wounds reopened as all are left to navigate the inevitable changes that modernity and time have wrought.
Returning cast members include: Ian McShane, Timothy Olyphant, Molly Parker, Paula Malcomson, John Hawkes (HBO’s “Eastbound & Down”) , Anna Gunn, Dayton Callie, Brad Dourif, Robin Weigert (HBO’s “Big Little Lies,” “Angels in America”), William Sanderson (HBO’s “True Blood”), Kim Dickens (HBO’s “Treme”), Gerald McRaney, Sean Bridgers, W. Earl Brown and Keone Young (HBO’s “True Blood”), among others. The film will also feature new cast member Jade Pettyjohn.
During its three-season, 36-episode run on HBO from 2004 to 2006, the “Deadwood” series was nominated for 28 Primetime Emmy® Awards, winning eight, including Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series (Walter Hill). The series also received a Golden Globe Award for Best Performer by an Actor in a Television Series – Drama (Ian McShane).
Executive produced by David Milch, Carolyn Strauss, Daniel Minahan, Gregg Fienberg, Scott Stephens, Ian McShane and Timothy Olyphant; co-executive producer, Regina Corrado; directed by Daniel Minahan; written by David Milch.
About HBO Licensing & Retail
HBO Licensing & Retail, a division of Home Box Office, Inc., partners with best-in-class licensees around the world to give HBO’s global audience new and exciting ways to engage with their favorite shows. The division leverages iconic, award-winning HBO programs such as Game of Thrones, VEEP, Sex and the City, Silicon Valley, Insecure, The Sopranos, Big Little Lies, True Blood and more to create officially licensed consumer products, innovative merchandise programs, retail activations and live immersive experiences. HBO Licensing & Retail works across a broad range of product categories, including collectibles, apparel, publishing, live branded experiences, digital gaming, fashion and beauty collaborations, luxury accessories, and beyond. Officially licensed HBO merchandise can be purchased in retail stores around the world and online in the US at http://store.hbo.com