So far, everything I have seen from Volante Design looks very impressive. Specializing in geek chic Volante Design, produces coats and accessories that let you fly your geek flag every day. The newest release from Volante Design is their version of the uniform jacket first seen in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
The iconic ‘Monster Maroon’ uniform is re-imagined as water-resistant trench coat. First seen in Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, this military cut uniform is reworked with our signature focus on wear-ability and practicality. The Starfleet 2293 Coat can be worn in multiple configurations and includes a removable hood and belt. Feel like an officer straight from the silver screen in the Monster Maroon color, or choose from our color schemes of Discovery Blue and Section 31 for a modern twist.
• Water-resistant stretch cotton sateen fabric
• Fabric has luxurious brushed feel
• Double breasted front with asymmetrical zipper
• Magnetic shoulder clasp
• Removable hood
• Removable belt
• Fully line
• Fully lined with breathable fabric
• Two external pockets
• Two internal pockets
• Back vents for freedom of movement
• Made in the USA
• Dry clean
• Monster Maroon – Port with eggshell and black accents and black thread
• Discovery Blue – Blue with eggshell and black accents and black thread
• Section 31 – Black with black accents and dark grey thread
Note: Eggshell tends to look white next to the port and blue fabrics.
This coat is scheduled to be released 2/28/20 and can be ordered from the Volante Design website. While you are there check out the other product lines Volante Design has to offer.